Transformative Film Culture for Hull 2017 Business Consultancy Tender Opportunity Deadline - 28th August
FHN Seeking Business Consultancy Proposals for Transformative Film Culture for Hull 2017
Deadline - 28th August
We are seeking an individual to develop a sustainable business strategy for Hull Independent Cinema.The primary objective of this business strategy is to develop a 5-year strategic plan with Hull Independent Cinema which will:
• Continue to strengthen Hull Independent Cinema’s film programme beyond the 2017 year of Culture
• Continue the development of Hull Independent Cinema as an organisation
• Assess feasibility of having an independent film venue in Hull
• Develop a fundraising and income generation plan for HIC which identifies and engages appropriate funding partners
- Long term aims for Hull Independent Cinema
Film Hub North, as part of the BFI’s Film Audience Network, is tasked with developing regional audiences for independent film through funded, partner-led initiatives. Through the Transformative Film Culture for Hull 2017 initiative, HIC has been identified as the key partner to deliver a long-term independent film offering to the city of Hull. After the 2017 City of Culture has finished, it is vital that HIC have a clear plan in place in order to reinvest the cultural currency they have acquired this year into a long-lasting legacy of quality film provision for Hull’s populace.
Objectives and targets of the 2017 project include the ability to more effectively work with partners in the future - including the ability to engage with funding bodies, local authorities and community partners – and to build on the audience development foundations laid down during 2017.
How to apply
Please submit a short written proposal that includes:
• Your approach to the brief
• An outline of previous experience in this area of work and an example of similar work
• Two references from relevant clients or partners
• An indicative budget, inclusive of VAT and expenses
Proposals should be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to receive the HIC TFCH Project Aims targets, to inform your proposal, you may request these by email.
Please mark the subject line of your e-mail ‘TFCH 2017 Evaluation’.
Closing date for proposals is 12:00 noon on 28 August and we intend to appoint within 21 days. Applicants may be invited to discuss further in person.