Northern Exposure in NewcastleOur regular short film night returns to the Tyneside Cinema
Our regular short film night returns to Tyneside Cinema on 1 October, offering an evening of film, discussion and networking for a mere £2. BFI NETWORK Talent Executive Jess Loveland will be in attendance to introduce the films and to answer questions from filmmakers about the support available via BFI NETWORK.
The October line-up
- With All the Will in the World (Dir. Daniel Appleby)
- Hope Dies Last (Dir. Ben Price)
- Crashing Waves (Dir. Emma Gilbertson)
- Why We (Sometimes) Wish Those We Love Might Die (Dir. Sara Nesteruk)
- Literally Hell (Dir. Robert Poller)
- El Rey (Dir. Chris Maudsley)
- Flake! (Dir. Jim Dethick)
- Cult Film (Dir. Alastair Cummings)
Submit a film
Want to share your film at Northern Exposure? We're looking for shorts from filmmakers based in the North that have been completed in the last 18 months and are under 25 minutes in length. Submission is free. If your film is selected, it'll be presented to our team, your industry peers and the public, and you'll be in with a chance to win the monthly audience awards.